Yield: 4 servings
Total time: 30 minutes
- Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Large onion: 1 unit
- Mashed garlic: 3 clove(s)
- Carrot: 1 unit
- Potato: 2 units
- Meat cut into large cubes (knuckle, chuck, outside flat, topside): 500 g
- Tomato extract: 1 tablespoon
- Paprika: 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Water: 150 ml
- Parsley and green onion: to taste
Method of preparation
– Put the oil in the pressure cooker and fry the meat cubes until they lose the reddish color.
– Then add the onion, garlic and carrot. Fry until the onion withers.
– Add the paprika, Worcestershire sauce, tomato extract, season with a little salt, black pepper and stir everything using a spoon. Finally, add the water.
– Cover the pan, let it cook over high heat until the pan gets pressure, then lower the heat and cook for 20 minutes.
– Turn off the heat and let the pressure go out by itself. Open the pan and add the peeled potatoes cut into large cubes. Add a little more water if necessary. Cover the pan and cook under pressure for another 5 minutes.
– Let the pressure go out by itself, sprinkle with chopped parsley and green onion and serve.